Wednesday, January 04, 2006

USC vs TEXAS (THE National Championship)



   I’m sitting here at home watching the first quarter of the College football game of..well..this decade anyway. I know I live in the world of the Pac-10, however I don’t feel I’m the only person in Lane County routing for the Longhorns.
   I spent this morning recording a spot for Keifer Kia for a promotion we will be doing very soon on STAR, more details soon. It was especially fun getting in front of very bright lights at 9am, slightly early for me. I’ve been somewhat tired, I think it’s the jetlag from returning from Philadelphia late last week.
   I find it interesting that some of the best things in 2006 are also parts of some of the trends for the year(courtesy of AOL.com). Specialty dances are back in, we get to relive 1999/2000 all over again. I think a lot of it has to do with shows like “Dancing with the Stars”. One of the other things that is considered “hip” again is rollerblading, and ladies, you’ll love this one…Cocoa cafes!!! That’s right, café’s that specialize in chocolate. You’ll never be depressed again, or maybe you’ll be making up excuses to be depressed.
    Tomorrow and Thursday I will be talking more about the second season of “Dancing with the Stars”. I already have a copy of “next week”’s tvguide, too bad I can’t talk about it till “next week”. Also, Friday I will be seeing Fun with Dick and Jane, so look for a review on Monday!

               --Justin  

No comments: