Saturday, January 21, 2006

Master P...3 for 3???? HUH???

An interesting week, wrapped up with probably one of the most fun remotes I have had since I’ve been here in Eugene. It was a blast doing the show from Kiefer Kia yesterday..lots of cute kids…As for the shows this week. I can’t believe(and am in shock) that Master P is still on Dancing with the Stars! (Perhaps Week 4 he will be gone)…Who knows.
  American Idol was great this week. However I found out the two gentleman who serenaded Paula on Monday night are in jail for armed robbery, so we’ll see if they make it to Hollywood. Other than that Monday night I thought Simon was a tad harsh, and back to his Season 1 and 2 ways. (Which seems to be what everyone loves). I’m looking forward to football tomorrow, even though I’m an Eagles fan..I guess I can cheer on the Seahawks. ..although I think Carolina is going to be a lot to handle, but for Aaron who is going to be at the game..GO SEAHAWKS….

No comments: