Sunday, January 15, 2006

"24", Bachelor, and Gillian's Return!

  I’m sitting here on a Sunday night, once again wondering where the weekend went. It was nice to see the sun today to help things dry out for at least a day. I’m looking forward to the Season Premiere of “24” in about an hour. I just found out that Emily’s Reasons Why Not and Jake in Progress are being bumped tomorrow for an ever exciting encore of “The Bachelor Does Paris.” Albeit my own title but if they renamed it, people might actually watch.
   American Idol begins on Tuesday, so look for a review on air Monday and probably Tuesday as well. I’m looking forward to this Friday and the tryouts for the Kiefer/STAR idol. They get to appear in a commercial that will be on during American Idol. Listen for more details all this week.
   Gillian Anderson, from the X-Files has a new show on tv. I’ll be talking about that this week as well as keeping you up to date on Midseason Premiere Week 2…

No comments: