Monday, January 09, 2006

Emily, Jake and the 10 O'Clock News(kinda)




   Had a chance to watch Heather Graham in Emily’s Reasons Why Not. Funny show, Jake In Progress is back as well and now I’m suffering through the opening of The Bachelor…it’s the part where all of the girls are coming out of the limo and meeting him for the first time…the girl from West Virginia said to him, “and your name is Travis”….forgive me for asking, but aren’t you supposed to know that BEFORE you fly 5000+ miles to meet Travis?
   Tomorrow I’ll be talking about Michael J Fox returning to Boston Legal tomorrow night at 10 on ABC. He’s going to have a stint of three episodes playing a character that falls in love with one of the Boston Legal lawyers. It will be good to see him on television again. I am one of the many who grew up watching him on Family Ties and then the Back to the Future Trilogy.
   A quick note on the Women’s basketball game from Saturday. I owe an apology to my date from that evening for making her sound a certain way when she is the complete opposite. I meant for the line to go over being funny, where it may have been taken out of context. This woman is one of the more intriguing ones in the area, she loves to laugh and have a great time wherever she goes or whoever she is with, or so it seems…and I am glad that she is giving some of that time to me.

No comments: