Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dancing with Stacy!

I’m sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars and I still feel that WWE’s Stacy is the one to beat. She was amazing tonight. It kinda reminds me of the sports adage of it’s Texas and the nine dwarfs…and yes, they were right..her legs seem to get longer.
  It was good to see a new episode of LOST last night that wrapped up yet another piece of the LOST mystery. OK, Master P is up…gotta see this…aaah P and the quickstep. Len said, “I suppose you put your had on the other way, you get a little more speed.”..overall he was a tad better and loosened up, but unfortunately for Ashley I think P is headed home this week. Tomorrow night will tell the story.
Hope to see you tomorrow at the New Car Expo starting at 5…remember..not a selling event, just come check out the cars….  --JP

No comments: