Tuesday, February 07, 2006

At the HOUSE, Hangin' with Clive...

I’m sitting here this evening, just finished HOUSE…sorry Sela. The Grammy’s are tomorrow, and as I blog I am listening to the Clive Davis pre party, just heard Rod Stewart, sounded pretty good. Idol was decent…loved the guy who had to go to the restroom…he came back and sounded worse. Tomorrow…on to hell week.
  I am attempting to get over a sore throat that won’t go away. I’m trying to Tylenol it to death. So far it seems to be working, and it hasn’t gotten any worse, which is a good thing. I need to be ready for the Truffle shuffle with Jodi from KVAL on Sunday morning. I have some movies this week to get to including “Hitch”, and “Monster in Law”, the latter of which I have yet to see. (I know, what’s wrong with me.) I will be posting reviews of both if you haven’t seen them either, so don’t feel bad.
Clive’s Grammy show goes on with Chris Brown…..

No comments: